21:57

Wickedness

Publicado por Obsidian Edge


A vage image I see in the middle of the mist, I cant recognize the sillouette of that but somehow it inspires me fear but also im curious about what is that.....

I decide to aproach that figure in order to discover what it is really, but it suddenly vanishes into the air as the sirens of the light begin to sound with cruel intensity, my ears start bleeding, I cant stand those horrible chants, its like poison in the sound, slowly making me fall.

When the sound is over I cant tell if I was deaf or the sound was really over, I try to recover conciousness but still I cant remember where I am. I can see only a little light coming from a distant place, I think I may be in and underground passage or something, what a relief the exit is right in front of me so I begin to run.....

But is it me or is it real, the more I run the farther the light is, I cant even get close to the light, I run faster, It gets farther and I cant believe this is real. On top of that coming from behind a powerful and struendous growl..... almost can feel its breath in my neck. Again fear and anxiety get over me so I begin to run as fast as I can trying not to see behind me.

But I cannot resist and I give a glimpse of whats behind me, only I can see various eyes in the dark and the reflection of the light in some kind of bone........ it may be a fang from whatever thing is coming.

After that Im suddenly out of there, when I was about to scream because that thing was on me, but now im on the outside there`s a green meadow there covered with big trees and a lot of grass, green as anything I`ve seen before, so amazing.

Its so big, I still don`t know where I am, but at least there is nothing chasing me ( I think so ) so I begin to walk to admire this place somehow familiar to me.

To my surprise I remember that this place I saw once in my dreams, the perfect place for me, so I must be dreaming....... then it all vanished again. Indeed I was lying unconcious o the floor of that underground cave.

When I woke up I was on a small place and it was almost imposible to move or even to see anything, at that point I lost control of myself beggining to scream of anxiety only to find my screams silenced by the thick walls im stuck in...... what to do????

Soon the air will be gone and I can`t breathe no longer but I can`t be calmed in fact im getting more nervous, at the point where I was almost faint I can sense a smell like the smell I perceived when I saw the thing in the mist......

By the time I Fainted I woke up in front of the strange image in the mist where it all began and I wonder what the hell happened there?????

Sometimes what you think it was a dream is something real, the reason I believe it that way is that I have a scar I dont remember where I got it but it has the shape of a fang..........

Este es algo que escribi hace poco en relacion a no se que...... solo se me ocurrio, espero les guste.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario